- Personal Training
Need extra help? AviationPro provides personal training to help you out where necessary!
How can AviationPro help you?
Hi, my name is Evert and I am the owner of the AviationPro channel on YouTube. I provide personal training sessions via Skype or Google Hangouts and guided VATSIM flights via Teamspeak for people who could use some extra help when it comes to starting with flight simulation, flying on VATSIM, or flying a particular aircraft.
By getting in touch with me, you can either book a personal training session in which I will help you out through Skype/Google Hangouts and their screenshare functions. You can also book a VATSIM flight together, in which we both fly the same route and aircraft at the same time, and via Teamspeak I can help out where necessary while we fly the flight.
It's highly recommended that you make use of personal training sessions first to get ready for your first VATSIM flight.
Personal Training Session details:
- €15 per hour for a personal training session, you are free to choose how many hours of help you need.
- Payment is done through PayPal.
- Via Skype or Google Hangouts and their Screen Share functions I can help you out wherever, and whenever needed.
- These personal training sessions are highly educative, fun and consistent, so you don't need to read through many pages of manuals or watch many hours of YouTube tutorials.
- I can teach you general flight simulation skills, give you information about hardware for a flightsim setup, teach you VATSIM pilot skills and I provide training on the following airliners:
- PMDG 737 NGX
- PMDG 747-400 V3 / Queen of the Skies II
- PMDG 777
- Feelthere Embraer ERJ135/145
VATSIM Flight details:
- €40 per flight, max 400 Nautical Miles route distance ~ 1 hour of cruise time per flight.
- Payment is done through PayPal
- We fly the same route with the same aircraft type. Via Teamspeak we keep in touch so I can help you out wherever needed and answer questions at any time.
- Please get in touch to determine what aircraft we will use. In principle, I have the most experience with the aircraft in the list above.
- By me flying ahead of you, you can get used to the ATC phraseology.
NOTE: I'm NOT a real world pilot. I am just a flight simulation enthusiast (probably) like you! That does not mean that I am passively passing on information: through my years of experience making tutorials and teaching my Patreons essential VATSIM & aircraft skills, I have developed a way of teaching to make you feel comfortable and to help you out in an efficient way.
Does this sound interesting? Please use the form below to get in touch with me!
I only provide training to a small group of people. Please use the form below to inquire about my availability. Please review these terms & conditions to check the rules of the game and how payment works.
To keep things clear for both sides and to prevent unfair things from happening, by following personal training via AviationPro channel you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Please get in touch with me via email or the contact form above to inquire about my availability. If I am available, I will let you know within 24 hours and we will get in touch via email to set a time & date, to decide the amount of hours for the session(s), and to discuss what topics to cover during the sesssion(s).
- Please take into account that I cannot guarantee we will have a session together. It really depends on my own availability since I have other activities, including a study, that require time and attention. Feel free to inquire about my availability though, as stated in point 1 I will reply within 24 hours.
- A session can have a maximum length of 2 hours per day.
- You are free to choose how many hours per session you need. 1 hour = €15. 1 flight = €40.
- Payment is done through PayPal. I will send you a PayPal payment link for each session, or if you want for multiple sessions at once, to be paid at least 12 hours before the (first) session starts.
- Please do NOT use my donation link on this website, it's for pure donations only!
- When no payment has been received 12 hours prior to a session we organized together, your session will be cancelled.
What you need for a personal training session
- Please make sure you have either a Google or Skype account so we can use Skype or Google Hangouts to call and to screen share.
- Make sure you have Teamspeak working and at the ready for a VATSIM flight.
- Make sure you have set things up properly. E.g., if we organize a training session for the PMDG 737, make sure it works and your hardware is set up, otherwise it is a waste of time figuring out why stuff doesn't work. Of course, this depends on your level of knowledge so far, but you can make your level of knowledge clear once we organize a session together.
- Make sure you have a headset so we can communicate properly. Webcam is not required.
Cancelling sessions & running late
- If you can't make it to a session we organized, please let me know in advance, at the latest 15 minutes before the start of the session!
- Not showing up on Skype or Google Hangouts within 10 minutes after the agreed start time and without prior notice will cancel your session. When a session has been cancelled, we will organize another session together.
- Please take into account that the time we can spend together will be shorter if you are running late repeatedly. When you run late on the 2nd attempt and onwards, 10 minutes will be substracted from the session each time a session is cancelled due to being too late.
- In case you are running late repeatedly, NO refunds are given if a payment has already been received.
- In case I myself cannot make it to a session for some reason, I will let you know as soon as possible and we will reschule a session without any consequences.
Refunds & Legal
- In general, no refunds are given except when I have to cancel our session due to things like personal circumstances. In that case, you will be notified and refunded right away.
- My training sessions are a matter of trust, which is possible thanks to the limited number of people I give training.
- If you really feel you have been left out somehow or a session did not fulfill your expectations, please let me know immediately and don't be shy. We will arrange something together.
- I am a flightsim enthusiast, not a real world pilot. Please use the videos on my YouTube channel to assess my experience and level of knowledge, so you don't need to make use of point 3 above.
- I am not liable for any damage or dissatisfaction caused by making use of my personal training sessions, not for future sessions, nor for past sessions. In the end, it's the user's own responsbility to make use of any advice given by applying advice appropriately and accordingly depending on the user's preferences or PC systems. What may work for me or my PC system, may not directly be applicable or work for you or your PC system. As such, no refunds can be given.